Sunshine Rewards

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Family Oriented Magazine - I just have to recommend it!

I just have to highly recommend this magazine to you all. It is the perfect magazine for moms, kids, teachers, scout leaders, grand parents - anyone that wants to have fun with kids and/or their families. It is the best family related magazine I have ever seen. I have had a subscription for 3 years now and just renewed it for another 3 years!
It has the best crafts, kids cooking/recipes, stories (even from the kids themselves!), games and activities and other features that are fantastic! Vacation places, best places to go, things to do, cooking and recipes for the kids, ways to help the kids and help them learn to help themselves. Tips for packing a lunch that a kid will love to eat, ways to teach them to help out and be responsible. There is just so much in this magazine!

It is absolutely packed full of usable and wonderfully helpful projects, ideas and creations! And they are all FAMILY ORIENTED! The holidays are covered, but also time themes like back-to-school, summer vacation times. I enjoy just reading it all! My grand daughter is nearing the age that she will be able to do all the crafts and cooking, so I plan to pull out my past 3 years and the two of us will have a blast! And with all the things offered, crafts, recipes, hints, tips and such, you are sure to save money while you and your family have tons of fun!
The magazine is called FAMILY FUN

This months issue features:
Celebrate Thanksgiving with crafts, Recipes, Traditions for the Holiday Weekend!
The Year's Top 10 Toys!
Make Our Magical Gingerbread Train
Creative Holiday Card Ideas
Treat of the Month
Simple Crafts
Get Ready for Santa Season
Instant Fun (games)
Snacks and Goodies
Family Solutions
and more!

If you are interested in this magazine, I offer you a place you can get it for only $9.95 for 1 year, plus you get a FREE $5 gift certificate for every subscription you buy from More Magazines, Please! It's a great bargain! And what a great Christmas gift! And quite accomodating to your Christmas budget! And that price! Amazing! I know the owner of this site and I know that you will get great service.
Note: I receive NOTHING from this magazine or the web site selling it, for making this promotion. I just think the magazine is wonderful and wanted to pass it along. And if I can help you save a couple bucks with a recommendation and you and your kids have a lot of fun - that is satifaction to me! Remember - Save a Little to Save Alot!

Leave a comment! Click "comment" below! Thanks!

To make money, save money or just stretch what you have-continue reading articles for more tips, ideas and ways to do all 3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home