Sunshine Rewards

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Great site for Freebies, Samples and a FREE $1.00 just for joining!

I can highly recommend this site. I "shop" regularly. It is a great site for freebies and samples. Just join (totally free!) and work with it at your own pace and see what goodies you can find! If they are offering free samples, why not accept them!!! As you take advantage of the free samples, keep your eyes and ears open for offers that you might hear about (on TV in a magazine etc) and if you post a freebie (posting is free!), you get points. Collect points and turn them into gift cards! It's a win-win situation!

Just click here and take a look! It is totally free - you can't loose! If you join now, you will even get a FREE $1.00 Bill!!!!!! You've already made money!

QUIZ POINTS!

I usually spend an hour or two on Friday nights (okay, I have no life, but I do have fun getting the freebies and samples!) going through the list of offers. Granted, ocassionally I miss some as they sometimes close the offer before I get there, but its the only time I can get there, and I still find alot of great offers. And thre are other offers that do cost, but seem to be at a discount if you go through Quiz Points to make the purchase.

Give it a try! If you don't like it, just don't go back! What have you got to loose?

QUIZPOINTS!

THIS IS THE END OF THIS ARTICLE.

Leave a comment! Click "comment" below! Thanks!

To make money, save money or just stretch what you have-continue reading articles for more tips, ideas and ways to do all 3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home