Sunshine Rewards

Monday, July 31, 2006

Don't Let "FAST FOODS" Go By YOU TO FAST!!!

Yeah, those wonderful places! I don't go often as the items I like are not that healthy, but I do treat myself once in a while. HOWEVER..... I might treat myself, but I DON'T WASTE MONEY while I am treating myself! And you don't have to, either.

JUST CHECK THE PRICES!!! Most of the fast foods have a "dollar menu", "value menu" - certain items that they only charge $1.00 for. I am not to picky about my fat and grease, so usually what they have there is what I like anyway. BUT... think about it this way...... If you like the large burger - before you order it, look at the value meal menu. There is usually a similar burger, often the same kind, on this menu and it is cheaper.

Example:
the regular burger and a jr. burger. The regular burger is $2.99 (or higher!) but the Jr. burger is only $1.00. You can buy 2 jr. burgers for $2.00 - which is less than the $2.99 for the regular burger! And most of the time, the 2 jr. burgers will weigh MORE than the 1 regular burger - so you are getting MORE FOR LESS!!! And look at them... do you really see that much differnce in size? Yeah, the regular burger is a bit bigger, but put 2 jr. burgers up against it and you have more food at 1/3 the price!

So bigger is not always better - many times, 2 smaller is better than bigger!!! JUST LOOK AT THE PRICES BEFORE YOU ORDER!!!!

"Save A Little to Save Alot" offers you these tips - you take a look and figure out which ones work for you. If I mention them, almost 99% of the time I have "been there, done that" so I know it works!

To make money, save money or just stretch what you have - continue reading for more tips, ideas and ways to do all 3!

Leave a comment! Click "comment" below! Thanks!

To make money, save money or just stretch what you have-continue reading articles for more tips, ideas and ways to do all 3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home