Sunshine Rewards

Sunday, December 10, 2006

A Program for Free Cash!! I'm Loving It!! (It's on the level)

I have been working with this site and have decided it is a good place to be! My experience with the site has been great so I want to pass it along to you all!

No, you won't make a million dollars over night. But since "save a little, to save alot" is my motto, and it has been working for me for years, this site is a great addition to that way of life. Plus, it costs you nothing, totally free, little to no work, do what you want, when you want and you only benefit! How cool is that! You can click on the banner box above or click here, And if you join now, you will be credited $2.00 right off the bat just for joining!

SUNSHINE REWARDS

This site is great for collecting cash, not points! A few minutes a day and you collect, collect, collect and at no expense to you! Don't let the name discourage you...it really is a read and get paid for it---among other options! There are surveys, (maybe 15 minutes or less), freebies, drawings and other things that you can just click around, participate and earn the cash! You can start with $2.00 just for signing up! Now you only need $18 more and you have your first balance to redeem!

They DO NOT spam you with tons of emails. They send a daily email (sometimes every other day) telling you some of the things new today and then you go over and log on and take care of the business that you choose. There is a category for daily freebies/surveys/drawings that you can do and be entered and also collect some earnings just for participating (there is no email for this, you just have to log on every day). Ocassionally they will send an email about specials they have for current members only, but definately, SUNSHINE REWARDS does not spam your mail box.

I have been collecting for about 2 weeks and having fun at the same time and am creeping close to my first $20! The site offers redemption of cash through gift cards or cash! The one thing I like about this particular site is it offers gift cards to theme parks - well for sure, Sea World and Disney Dollars which is great for my grand daughter. I can collect until a month before her birthday, cash in for the gift card and she can have fun at these two parks and learn about spending money and for the parents - it means less cash they have to come up with to have a great park day! (those food purchases tend to be quite pricey!) It costs nothing and only offers you your choice of ways to make some money.

Although you can buy things through this site instead of going to a store, I have not done that yet. I have been doing the click thrus and the "read this and get $xx", surveys (no more than 15 mintues or less) and other things they offer. My balance is raising!

And remember, don't step over the pennies to pick up the dollars. Pick up the pennies, then grab the dollars too! Those pennies add up! No, not today, and no, not by the end of the week, but at end of month those pennies can add to a few dollars! And since it only takes seconds to do some of these things, why not? PLUS...since this is just going into an account that you don't have to accomodate the bookkeeping of, those pennies just sit there (at no hassel to you!) and continually add up...one penny can be the difference between nothing and a $20 gift card! You can redeem your balance for gift cards or as cash deposited to your PayPal account. Or just let it sit all year, cash in next November and have your Christmas money ready to go! A Free Christmas! What a fantastic goal!

You can also make purchases through SUNSHINE REWARDS and they offer members special sales and percentages off and things like that so if you need anything, check here first. With the promotions and sales they have, there's a good chance you can get the item cheaper plus save gas money and your time! I didn't find this until recently so the Christmas shopping can't be done due to time, but I will be watching during the year and check here first.

Check it out and give it a try. If it doesn't work, you unsubscribe, if it does - keep at it and save, save, save! I'm staying with it!

And don't forget to check out QUIZ POINTS where you Get free gift cards at Quizpoints.com
It is also a great program I have been working with. Again, very few emails to you, NO SPAMming your inbox. You go to them. It's one that you just log on to every day, do what you want to get what you are there for and move on in life, while your earnings add up!

I've been participating in Quiz Points for about 3 months now. (Click on the banner above). Lots and lots of freebies, samples, discounts and more! You collect points to redeem for gift cards. If you contribute an offer, you get points for that! Take a survey, get points! I am close to my first free gift card! Not to mention all the money I have saved on freebies, free samples and discount offers to things I would buy elsewhere anyway. Check it out!

These are two programs I can vouch for. I have had great sucess with them both. I am participating with another similar type of site and as soon as I decide it is "worth it", I'll let you know so you can join and save even more, for doing hardly anything! So go over to the right side of my blog and join the mailing list so you will be the first to know when I find more "easy ways to make money"!

Leave a comment! Click "comment" below! Thanks!

To make money, save money or just stretch what you have-continue reading articles for more tips, ideas and ways to do all 3!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home